The administrator of
the odstresowani.pl website and the Service Provider at the same time with whom
you can conclude an agreement for the provision of services online
consultations is Global X Solutions limited liability company, Zakrze 79,
08-200 Łosice, NIP: 4960249870, KRS: 00000646869, registration court: District
Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the
National Court Register, share capital: PLN 30,000.00.
Below you can find the
regulations, in which they have been described, among others rules for the
conclusion of a service contract through the service online consultations and
details related to the implementation of the contract concluded in this way.
In case of any doubts
related to the regulations, we are at your disposal at the address
For the purposes of
these Regulations, the following terms are taken as meaning:
- Client – a natural person with full legal capacity,
legal person or invalid legal person running a business or professional
- Consumer – a natural person who concludes an Agreement
with the Administrator that is not directly related to his business or
- Regulations – these regulations are available at
- Service – a website operating at the address
- Contract – a contract for the provision of services
online consultations, concluded between the Customer and the Service Provider
via the Website, the power of which the Service Provider undertakes to perform
services in the scope resulting from the order placed by the Customer, and the
Customer pay the Service Provider remuneration,
- Service Provider – Global X Solutions Limited
Liability Company, Zakrze 79, 08-200 Łosice, NIP: 4960249870, KRS: 00000646869,
registration court: District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw,
14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, share capital: PLN
- Through the Website, the Customer may conclude an Agreement with the Service Provider.
- The Regulations define the terms and conditions of using the Website, as well as the rights and obligations of the Service Provider and the Customer.
- To use the Website, it is not necessary to meet specific requirements by a computer or other device of the Customer. The following are sufficient:
- access to the Internet,
- standard operating system,
- standard internet browser,
- active e-mail address.
- It is possible to browse the content of the Website anonymously, i.e. without providing any data. Conclusion of the Agreement via the Website is not possible anonymously, i.e. it requires specific personal data.
- It is prohibited to use the Store to provide unlawful content, in particular by sending such content via forms available in the Store.
- Prices visible on the Website are gross prices.
Services provided electronically
- Through the Website, the Service Provider provides
services electronically to the Customer.
- The basic service provided electronically to the
Customer by the Service Provider is to enable the Customer to place an order in
the Website leading to the conclusion of a contract with the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider also provides the Customer with
an electronic service consisting of setting up and maintaining an account on
the Website. The account stores the Customer’s data. The client logs in to the
account using his e-mail address and the password he has defined.
- Creating an account on the Website is done by
completing and sending the registration form. The Customer may at any time
delete the account by sending a relevant request to the Service Provider.
Deleting an account will not delete the data about placed orders using the
- Services are provided electronically to the customer
free of charge. However, contracts concluded via the Website are payable.
- In order to ensure the security of the Customer and
the transmission of data in connection with the use of the Website, the Service
Provider shall take technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree
of security threat to the services provided, in particular measures to prevent
the acquisition and modification of personal data by unauthorized persons.
- The Service Provider takes actions to ensure that the
Website functions properly. The Customer should inform the Service Provider
about any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Website.
- Any complaints related to the functioning of the
Website, the Customer may submit via e-mail to the e-mail address
firstname.lastname@example.org. In the complaint, the Customer should provide the name
and surname, address for correspondence, as well as the type and date of
occurrence of the irregularity related to the functioning of the Website. The
Service Provider will consider all complaints within 14 days of receipt of the
complaint and inform the Customer about its settlement to the e-mail address of
the complaining party.
Conclusion of the Agreement
- In order to conclude an Agreement with the Service Provider, the Customer must take the following steps:
- choose the service that interests him (in the case of some services, it may be necessary to choose a specific service option),
- click the “Quick View” button visible under the services offered, and then click “add to basket”,
- after clicking the “Order” button, complete the order form by going through the next steps, including, in particular, entering the Customer’s data necessary to conclude and perform the Agreement,
- choose the delivery method,
- choose the payment method,
- click on the button “I am ordering and pay”, which will direct it to pay via PayPal, if you have chosen PayPal or to summarize the order, if you selected a manual payment.
- The customer makes the payment upon delivery of the parcel with the test or via the Dotpay sp. Z o.o. based in Krakow at ul. Wielicka 72, 30-552 Kraków, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000700791, kept by the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, having NIP 6342661860 and REGON 240770255.
- Electronic payment is made by payment on delivery (manual payment) or a payment gateway, which is located on the Website.
- The moment the order is placed, the contract is considered to be concluded between the Customer and the Service Provider. Confirmation of the contract will be sent to the customer via e-mail address provided in the order form.
- The customer must provide real personal data in the order form. The customer is liable for providing false personal data. The Service Provider reserves the right to suspend the performance of the service in a situation where the Customer provided false data or if the data raises legitimate doubts of the Service Provider as to their correctness. In this case, the Customer will be informed by phone or e-mail about the Service Provider’s doubts. In such a situation, the Customer has the right to explain all circumstances related to verifying the veracity of the given data. In the absence of data allowing the Service Provider to contact the Customer, the Service Provider will provide any explanations after contacting the Customer.
- The Customer declares that all data provided by him in the order form is true, while the Service Provider is not obliged to verify its truthfulness and correctness, although he has such permission in accordance with paragraph. 5 above.
Services and obligations of the parties
- By virtue of the concluded Agreement, the Service
Provider undertakes to provide the Customer with ordered services related to
- The services related to conducting the DNA test
include: sending a set to collect the genetic material, order to carry out
research on collected genetic material, preparing a document with the results
of research in .pdf format, 30-minute consultation of the results of the
research with an adviser.
- The scope of the client’s obligations results from the
scope of the service provided and the chosen variant. In the case of some
services when choosing a particular variant, the scope of services rendered may
be wider than that specified in § 5 para. 2. Each service is provided on the
Website with a description of the scope of services provided.
- If the service is based on consultation with the
client, the deadline will be determined jointly by the parties, so that it will
be satisfactory for the client.
- By virtue of the concluded Agreement, the Customer
undertakes to pay the Service Provider remuneration. The amount of remuneration
due to the Service Provider under the Agreement depends on the services and
their variants selected by the Customer. The amount of remuneration is
indicated on the Website as part of information about each of the services. The
remuneration visible on the Website at the time of placing the order is
binding. The salary is payable in advance when placing the order.
Withdrawal from the consumer contract
- A consumer who concluded a distance contract with the Service Provider has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the contract (in the case of a contract for the provision of services).
- The right to withdraw from the contract is not payable in respect of contracts:
- for the provision of services, if the Service Provider performed the full service with the express consent of the Consumer who was informed before the provision that after the provision of the Service Provider will lose the right to withdraw from the contract,
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery.
- In order to withdraw from the contract, the Customer must inform the Service Provider of his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unambiguous statement – for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail.
- The consumer may use the model withdrawal form available at http://odstresowani.pl/ but it is not obligatory.
- In order to keep the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send information regarding the exercise of the right of the consumer to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract.
- The consumer is obliged to return the product to the Service Provider or transfer it to a person authorized by the Service Provider to receive it immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrawn from the contract, unless the Service Provider suggested that he will pick up the item himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the product before its expiry
- The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the item.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Service Provider shall return to the Consumer all payments received from the Consumer immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Service Provider was informed about the right to withdraw from the contract. Returns will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has explicitly agreed to another solution. In any case, the Consumer will not incur any fees due to the form of payment reimbursement.
- If the Service Provider has not offered to collect the item from the Consumer, he may withhold the refund of payments received from the Consumer until he receives the item back or the Consumer provides proof of sending it back, whichever occurs first.
- The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the product as a result of using the product in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
- A customer dissatisfied with the service may send a
complaint notification via the e-mail address email@example.com.
- The Service Provider will respond to complaints within
14 days of sending the message. The answer will be given to the Customer via a
message sent to the same e-mail address from which the complaint was submitted.
Personal data and cookies
- The Customer provides the Service Provider with
personal data in connection with the conclusion of the contract, setting up an
account or contacting the Service Provider.
- The administrator of the Customer’s personal data is
the Service Provider.
- The Customer’s personal data is processed in order to
perform the services being the subject of the contract concluded with the
Service Provider via the Website.
- If the Customer has decided to set up an account, his
personal data is also processed in order to establish and maintain an account
on the Website.
- If the Customer has contacted the Service Provider,
his personal data are processed for the purpose of exchanging and archiving
- Details regarding the processing of personal data and
Sensitive personal data
- Data provided by the Customer, by sending the genetic
material of the Service Provider, are genetic data and health data within the
meaning of art. 9 (1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament
and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with
regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data
and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection).
- Consent to the processing of data indicated in § 8
para. 1 of these Regulations is voluntary, but necessary for the implementation
of the services ordered. After placing the order, the Service Provider will
send to the address indicated by the Customer a parcel containing instructions
for collecting genetic material and a form with consent for the processing of
sensitive personal data.
Out-of-court ways to handle complaints and redress
- The Service Provider agrees to submit any disputes arising in connection with the concluded contracts through the mediation process. Details will be determined by the parties to the conflict.
- The consumer has the opportunity to use extrajudicial methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims. Among other things, the Consumer has the option of:
- apply to a permanent amicable consumer court with a motion to resolve the dispute arising from the concluded contract,
- ask the voivodeship inspector of the Trade Inspection to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Customer and the Service Provider,
- to use the help of the poviat (municipal) ombudsman of the consumer’s law or social organization, whose statutory tasks include the protection of consumers.
- For more detailed information on extrajudicial ways of dealing with complaints and redress, the Consumer can search on the website http://polubownie.uokik.gov.pl.
- The consumer may also use the ODR platform, which is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The platform serves the purpose of resolving disputes between consumers and businesses seeking an out-of-court settlement of a dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or a service contract.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to enter and
cancel offers, promotions and to change prices on the Website without prejudice
to the rights acquired by the Customer, including in particular the terms of
contracts concluded before the change.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to make
changes to the Regulations. Contracts concluded prior to the amendment to the
Regulations shall be governed by the Regulations in effect on the date of
conclusion of the contract.
- The competent court to resolve any disputes related to
the use of the Website and the Agreements concluded is the Polish common court
having jurisdiction over the place of conducting business activity by the
- The Service Provider reserves the right to amend the
Regulations. The Contracts in force prior to the amendment of the Regulations
apply to the Regulations in force at the time of its acceptance at the stage of
placing the order.
- These Regulations shall apply from 01.01.2019.